- August 17: A69, Midsummer of the A23 matriline, had a new calf. ID of the calf is probably A95;
- August 03: W5, Klenny's of the W3 matriline is missing and presumed dead;
- July 28: I51 had a new calf. ID of the calf is probably I120
- July 23: C10 Koeye had a new calf. ID C29.
- July 23: C23 Fin had also a new calf. ID C30.
- July 14: A54 Blinkhorn had a new calf. The calfs ID is A93.
- July 5: A33 Nimpkish of the A12 matriline is missing and presumed dead.
- June 27: Orcalab reports a new calf with the A24s. A24 Kelsy had a new calf. ID is probably A94.
- June 23: Orcalab had a reportr from DFO that the Ds where sighted further north with a new calf. It isn't clear yet who the mother is.
- June 19: Orcalab reports 2 new calfs with the A34s. A62 Misty had her second calf, probably ID A91 and A67 had her first calf with ID A92.
Biggs Orca Leave a Trail Teaching Young
3 days ago